Tomorrow X Together
Tomorrow X Together (Korean: 투모로우바이투게더, pronounced as Tomorrow By Together), commonly known as TXT, is a South Korean boy group under Bighit Entertainment. TXT contains 5 members with no set positions; every member specialises and excels in vocals, dance and rap. They debuted on 4 March 2019.
- Soobin (수빈): Choi Soobin is the leader of Tomorrow X Together. He was born on the 5th of December, 2000. Soobin is known amongst fans as the ‘King of Falsetto’. He has a gum-like bond with maknae Hueningkai and his charm is showcased every Friday on Music Bank as the MC!
- Yeonjun (연준): Choi Yeonjun is the eldest member of Tomorrow X Together and was born on the 13th of September, 1999. As a trainee Yeonjun was known as the ace of bighit; ranking 1st in all monthly evaluations for singing, dancing and rapping.
- Beomgyu (범규): Choi Beomgyu was born on the 13th of March, 2001, in Daegu. He is known for his charm and wit in variety as well as his producing skills; Beomgyu wrote and produced the song ‘Maze in the Mirror’ pre-debut, with the song finally releasing on the group's third album ‘The Dream Chapter: ETERNITY’.
- Taehyun (태현): Kang Taehyun was born on the 5th of February, 2002. He is known for his effortless vocals which are showcased in his cover of ‘Over and Over’. He is also known for his skills as a magician and his wit on variety shows.
- Hueningkai (휴닝카이): Kai Kamal Huening was born on the 14th of August, 2002. He was born in Hawaii and moved to South Korea when young. His mother is Korean and his father is Brazilian. He is the maknae of Tomorrow X Together. He was the first member to have credits on a song (Roller Coaster) and became one of the youngest idols to have a KOMCA certified production.
- The Dream Chapter: Star (KR)
- The Dream Chapter: Eternity (KR)
- minisode1: Blue Hour (KR)
- Chaotic Wonderland (JP)
- minisode 2: Thursday's Child (KR)
The official TXT fandom name is Moment of Alwaysness, initialised as MOA . MOA in Korean means "gather, collect" which relates to the two meanings of the fandom name:
- "Each every moment shared by TXT and our fans, always and forever"
- "TXT and our fans gathering together each fragment of our dreams to complete our own, one dream".
In late 2018 it was reported that Big Hit had plans to debut a five-member boy group at the beginning of 2019.
In January 2019 Bighit launched a website which featured the text “You & Me”, which upon clicking brought up the phrase ‘You and I, different but together.
The next day, the first member ‘Yeonjun’ was revealed as well as the group’s name: ‘Tomorrow X Together’. In the following days; members Soobin, Hueningkai, Taehyun and Beomgyu were revealed respectively. 
On February 7th Bighit announced the group would release their debut EP ‘The Dream Chapter: Star’ on the 4th of March.
TXT made their debut on March 4th 2019, with the album Dream Chapter: Magic, with the title track being Crown. This album experimented with many different genres, from EDM (Crown) and synth pop (Blue Orangeade). During the promotions for this album, TXT recieved 3 music show wins, the first being on March 12th 2019, at The Show.
TXT's first comeback happened on October 21st, 2019 with the album Dream Chapter: Magic, with the title track being Run Away. With this album, TXT got a chance to experiment with many different styles such as R&B Ballad (20 cm) and electro- pop (Magic Island).TXT recieved several rookie awards, with notable wins at the Mnet Asian Music Awards, Melon Music Awards, and Asia Artist Awards.
TXT kicks off 2020 by releasing their first Japanese single, “Magic Hour,” on Jan 15th. Fans would recognize some of the songs on there being Japanese versions of previous released songs such as “Crown” and “Angel or Devil.” “Magic Hour” did extremely well and debuted at #1 on Japan’s Oricon daily chart. This was followed closely by “Magic Hour” being certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of Japan (meaning they sold over 100,000 albums).
TXT continued their Dream Chapter series with the release of the EP “The Dream Chapter: Eternity” on May 18th, with the title track being “Can’t You See Me?”. Coming out the gate, it did well on the charts, hitting #1 on Japan’s Oricon album chart and #2 on South Korea’s Gaon album chart. This EP continued receiving accolades, including snagging a platinum certification from the Korea Music Content Association (KMCA) in July (meaning they sold over 250,000 shipments).
While “The Dream Chapter: Eternity” was TXT’s first KMCA certification, TXT also continued to earn platinum certifications for “The Dream Chapter: Star” and “The Dream Chapter: Magic” in September this year.
On January 10th, TXT received their first bonsang at the Golden Disk Awards. This bonsang was awarded for The Dream Chapter: Eternity album and made TXT the first “4th Gen group to receive a bonsang at Golden Disk Awards.
On March 4th, TXT celebrated their 2nd anniversary with their 2021 Dream Week, where they shared cover songs, unreleased dance practices and videos, an interview, and many photos with MOAs.
On March 6th, TXT held Shine x Together, a fanlive that was held in-person as well as online where they performed their songs and participated in fun activities with MOAs.
On March 15th, TXT won 2 awards at the 35th Japan Golden Disc Awards, the New Artist of the Year (Asian Division) and Best 3 New Artist (Asian Division). This marks the first time TXT has won awards at the Japan Golden Disc Awards.
- Asia Artist Awards 2019 - Rookie of the Year (Singer)
- Brand of the Year Awards 2019 - Male Rookie Idol of the Year
- BreakTudo Awards 2019 - Best International Debut Music Video
- M2 X Genie Music Awards 2019 - Best New Male Artist
- Melon Music Awards 2019 - Rookie of the Year
- Mnet Asian Music Awards 2019 - Best New Male Artist
- Soribada Best K-Music Awards 2019 - Rookie Award
- The Fact Music Awards 2019 - Next Leader Award
- V Live Awards 2019 - Global Rookie Top 5
- Gaon Chart Music Awards 2020 - New Artist of the Year – Album
- Golden Disc Awards 2020 - Rookie Artist of the Year
- Seoul Music Awards 2020 - Rookie of The Year
- Japan Gold Disc Awards 2021 - New Artist of the Year (Asian Division)
- Japan Gold Disc Awards 2021 - Best 3 New Artist (Asian Division)
- High1 Seoul Music Awards 2021 - Bonsang
- Golden Disc Awards 2021 - Album Bonsang (TDC: Eternity)
- Mnet Asian Music Awards 2019 - Worldwide Fans' Choice Top 10
- KBS Entertainment Awards 2020 - Best Couple Award (Soobin with Oh My Girl's Arin)
- Mnet Asian Music Awards 2020 - Worldwide Fans' Choice Top 10
- Mnet Asian Music Awards 2020 - Favorite Dance Performance - Group
- Radio Disney - Song of the Summer (Can't You See Me)
- Soribada Best K-Music Awards 2020 - New K-Wave Artist Award
- The Fact Music Awards 2020 - Best Performer
- GQ Japan Men of the Year 2021 - Pop Icons Award
- Melon Music Awards 2021 - Music Video of the Year for 0x1=LOVESONG (I Know I Love You)
- TXT is the fastest K-pop group to chart in Billboard 200, in just one week after their debut. The Dream Chapter: Star debuted at #140 on the chart.
Other Chart Achievements
- Love Sight entered 2021 Year-End Genius Korea Chart - Top K-OST Songs at #5.
- TXT YouTube
- TXT Official Twitter
- TXT Official Weverse
- TXT Official Facebook
- TXT Official Instagram
- TXT Official Website
- TXT Official Youku
- TXT Official Weibo